The current access to CROWNWeb will be replaced by the new QualityNet Authorization and Role Management (QARM) system in July 2016. To ensure continued access to Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) systems, users must complete a two-step registration process within the new Enterprise Identity Management (EIDM) and QualityNet Authorization Role & Management (QARM) systems.
- EIDM is a CMS application you will use to create, request, and maintain usernames, passwords, and authentication for CROWNWeb, the ESRD QIP system, and other CMS systems.
- QARM is a system for use with managing CROWNWeb user role and scope and in obtaining direct access to authorized CMS systems.
- Users will first request EIDM access.
- Once an EIDM account has been created, the user will then need to go into the QualityNet Authorization Role & Management (QARM) system to request access to CROWNWeb, the ESRD QIP system, and other CMS applications.
- Once registration is complete, users will no longer have to log in or out of CROWNWeb/ESRD QIP system to go from one application to the other. The new systems allow users to seamlessly toggle between the two.
For detailed instructions on registering
, please visit myprojectcrownweb.org