The Mid-Atlantic Renal Coalition (MARC) is a valuable resource, offering services, information, technical assistance, and partnership to help dialysis facilities improve the level of care provided to patients with kidney disease.
MARC's Quality Improvement Department consists of a team of dedicated individuals who work with dialysis facilities to:
- Help design and implement internal quality improvement projects (QIPs);
- Provide tools for improving clinical outcomes;
- Demonstrate leadership readiness tools to help embrace change;
- Consult on quality improvement opportunities;
- Educate facility personnel on quality improvement and Network initiatives.
Please visit the links in the side menu for more in-depth information. If you can not find the resources you seek online, please call our office at 804.320.0004.